Soudal PU Construct Extra Fast 310ml
PU Construct Extra Fast is a single component polyurethane based assembly adhesive with high bond strength and high water resistance.
- Professional quality
- Cartridge applied
- Fast curing
- Filling characteristics, suitable for uneven surfaces
- Very high bond strength
- Waterproof D4
- Solvent free APPLICATIONS
- Interior applications with frequent long-term exposure to running or condensed water
- Exterior applications with exposure to weather influences.
- Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D4 according to EN204.
- Bonding of wooden construction elements
- Bonding of insulation materials (including polystyrene)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a manual or pneumatic caulking gun to one of the to be bonded materials. Join the parts together within 5 minutes and clamp for at least 15 minutes. Pressing the materials, during curing, is necessary to reach the highest possible end strength. Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C Clean: PU Construct Fast can, before the adhesive is cured, be removed from tools and materials with Soudal Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured adhesive has to be removed mechanically. Repair: with PU Construct Fast
Free delivery and easy returns
We offer an extensive range of tools, and consumables for the professional tiler
If you are not satisfied with your order then send it back to us unopened for a refund.